Well, well, well...
?x? | 2 High
?x? | ? High
So it's been a while...(insert undertale joke here)
You know, being bored really does provide some interesting brainstorming ideas. I have returned to this with a better, less buggy, and even smaller version than what was! Drinkers Delight! I have been sick of command blocks for a while, but after some thought and some inspiration with modding on Starbound, I have found some more motivation to get to MC! (And some real-life panic attacks wtih upcoming college/money stuffs, but I'm calm now.)
I deleted the old work (oops) and looked at my 1-Click text file, but HATED the old version, and I went to design a whole new version from the ground up and with less bugs! With this in mind, I may also release some minor modules in the next few hours/days/weeks
I may introduce a 1-Click, but as a TEMPORARY solution, I'll post a structure block schematic on here and that will be the module for the moment.
Structure Block Schematic:
[Nothing here, but 100Gil]
What in this module?
- (MAJOR)Added support for offhand. Which can be designed to have different effects from the mainhand and offhand slots.
- (MAJOR)Added custom colors (1.11 only guys, sorry)
- Less command blocks, from 32(?) to about 17(?)
- Expansions now use 2 command blocks instead of 3/4 for each hand, now without conditionals.
- Now has better potion detection.
- Removed the blueschist "vanilla potion repair module" thing, as I came up with a new solution.
- Vanilla potion compatible, can use a potion of instant health while holding a custom potion with no ill effects.
- Mainhand takes priority, like anything else. Seriously, it took a bit of thinking to make the mainhand work in a higher priority than the offhand as it kept glitching out.
- Custom ID system may support negative numbers, but I'm not too sure.
- Creative and Survival friendly.
- Any effect that MC couldn't do before. (i.e. a command, a non-potion effect, summon something, message in chat, etc)
- Uses the "Uncraftable" potion, so to not confuse it with others.
What changed for the worse than before
- Has to run on 20Hz clocks, as the only way to prevent it from bugging out (exploit with drinking potions).
- No legit way to obtain the potions, but another module can craft the custom potions for now or by giving the appropriate data of the potion.
- ID's are a pain to work with expansion packs, so an official list of effect will come out soon! Then again, Starbound mods have the same problem lol!
- (MC-108934 )Enchantment glint doesn't appear on potion. (Lol, I reported that funny enough)
- Splash Potions and Lingering potions are nearly impossible to recreate
Now this is all stuff I wish it could do in conjunction with the other modules, but who knows:
- Make custom liquids in Liquid Tanks 100% possible, like what sparks wanted (if the ID system is the same at least)
- "Bed in a bottle"
- Make the "Audre Message Bottles" a thing with Tellraw
- An actual way to obtain the potions for one
- A custom brewing stand.
- Not writing a wiki page at 12:59 AM.'
- A new potion type to add with splash/Lingering potions(?!) (Name Hint: "Leaky Potion")
- Custom potion like effects. Like the "Lifeforce" potion and teleportation potion
- A "reusable/infinite" potion.
There's 2 scoreboard objectives: (Names Aren't Final)
State of the player with potion, main
State of the player with potion, offhand
|potionID||tracks custom potion ID in hand.|
SUDDENLY! nothing, nothing at all.