Res Novae was a town on the Public Server II. It was created by DJ_Fu and was located around -5575 5150. During its height, it had around 20 members, the most any player-made town without server staff influence ever had.
Res Novae was an island port town located due west from Mesa. Its most identifiable feature was the large, circular pier on the eastern edge of the island. The name "Res Novae" comes from Latin, meaning "Innovation", as the main goal of the city was to do something that makes it stand out among others.
Res Novae was a fairly sized Extreme Hills island, located in the southwest portion of the map. It also included a part of the sea and nearby small islands.
A list of Res Novae's famed landmarks:
- The Pier - By far the most notable feature of the town was a circular dock located on the eastern shore. The inner part featured some meat farms, while the outer part featured shops for players. Built primarily by DJ_Fu.
- The Argo II - A giant ship, sailing the seas near the southern coast. Built by the combined efforts of Drakillus and Seikatsu7.
- Nate's Pier - Dominating the western part of the island, the pier built by TheAmazingNate supplied the players with food produced by high-tech farms.
- Southeastern Docks - These beautiful docks along with a classic white and red lighthouse housed the ships and helped sailors get home safely.
- Insert name here - At the summit of Res Novae's highest mountain, Insert name here, were located geogeo3's and Kroppeb's houses, elegantly carved into the rocks.
The following players were members of the town during its height: