| This page is a candidate for deletion. Remember to check what links to this page and the page history before deletion.|
Reason: Moved to Minecart_Spawners/Hyper_Spawner.
This requires the Minecart Spawners Module.
The hyper spawner is a glitch based construction you can built around a spawner. This construction highly increases the spawn rate by constantly switching the spawner between being a regular one and one inside a minecart. This decreases the tick rate a little when loaded, though it isn't confirmed yet.Tutorial made by Kroppeb
- Search for a spawner.
- Place 2 blocks down a redstone block (picture = wrong).
- Place an activator rail on top of it.
- Place a block next to the rail with a lever at the bottom.
- Flick the lever.
- Put a redstone dust on top of this block.
- Place a block on the other side of the spawner with a lever on top of it.
- Place 2 blocks on top of the spawner.
- Break the block on top of the spawner and place a downward-facing non-sticky piston.
- Place a block at the end of the repeater.
- Put a redstone torch on top of this block.
- Break the block on top of the piston.
- Put a block on top of this redstone torch.
- Place a sticky piston against this block facing the spawner.
- Place a redstone block in front of the piston
- Place a slab on the redstone dust. (This prevents mobs for spawning on the machine)
- Place a minecart on the activator rail.
When a spawner is first generated, it spawns a set of monsters so that when the player finds it he encounters preliminary guardians. The hyper-spawner simulates this first-time generation by repeatedly breaking it and creating a new one. It makes use of the Minecart Spawner module, which allows the placing of the spawner in a minecart and the ejection of the spawner from the minecart when on powered activator rails.